Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation Day 2....

I usually wake up early and allow the men in my life to sleep....reality is I tip toe around and try to keep them asleep and bask in the quietness.  LOL!  Anyway, yesterday I decided to get everyone up and moving (not really early)...we were out the door by 12 but for us...that's pretty good.  We decided it was going to be an out to brunch day and then do some shopping.  It was super hot so shopping was super cool with all of us.  Rolling in and out of each of our favorite stores...we were relaxed and had lots of time for window shopping, Starbucks...all of our favorites.  While we were in one store my son says to me "wow, look at this section over here" I said "wow, this is a Big Dick's".  About two seconds after I said it the two of us looked at each other and cracked up laughing.  It was one of those priceless Mom moments.  Overall it was a good day and we ended it with a nice grilled dinner and a Mojito.  I have the best bartender in the world.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment