Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 4 Vaca/Kicking it into gear...

On Day 4 I got up later than I wanted to but happy to have the good sleep.  I asked my hubby what we should do and he was seeming like he did not feel the way he usually does during vacation...he was a little bummed.  I asked him if our oldest son (19) not being with us was bothering him...he really did not say but I suspect that was the problem.  He managed to get motivated to build us a bike rack at the campground out of pvc and of course I was the helper (more like the watcher or the hand me this/hand me that girl). 

He had some inspiration which was very good I might add.  First time I ever tried this Shock Top Belgium White Beer and I loved it with an orange slice in it:














I must also give a good review of  Off's new fan product.  I must say it works wonderfully for mosquitos but not so much for the greenheads.  For those of you who do not know...greenheads are these annoying biting green headed flies which are native to NJ (only certain portions).  Be glad if you don't know them.  But, hey if you know mosquitos...this is worth a try.  Here is what it looks like:

I don't know about you but I hate putting mosquito spray all over myself and I usually don't because I just don't think its healthy to spray that stuff on you...at least with this little Off Fan...your not spraying the stuff on you and your just hanging it off your pants or belt loop or something like that.  It works!!!







Well after the Belgium White and the new Mosquito Fans....we had a good end result and I think hubby felt good again and is ready to kick start this vacation into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment