Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Mother's Love...



I originally planned on cleaning the house today and working on getting myself organized because my disorganization is starting to drive me crazy. My plans were thwarted when my youngest son was invited to run the 200 in the County Divisionals for Track. We went to the track meet and had a great time watching him compete and he did his all time best for time and came in 2nd in his heat. I was proud and felt very good about how well he did....my heart swelled with pride. I will spend another day maybe in another life time working to get organized but for now I am taking the time to smell the roses...enjoying the time that I am spending with my kids....and loving every moment of it. My oldest son came home from college this weekend and I am very grateful to have our little family of 4 back together again. He is doing really well in college. My two boys are turning into 2 fine young men and they make me very happy to call them mine. On the eve of this Mother's Day....I feel very blessed....very very blessed. Organization is just going to have to wait for when I am old, gray and have nothing else to do because for now....I am enjoying my kids despite the work that needs to be done around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment