Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ideas...


I woke up in the middle of the night the other night and had this great idea for my blog. I thought wow...that is so good I am going to write about it in the morning. I woke up the next morning and could not remember the idea!!! Ticks me off cause I still can't think of it. So from now on I am keeping my IPhone next to the bed and when I have an idea I am going to jot it down on my phone! Now, I am praying the great ideas come back........maybe it was something I ate that night that spurred the idea in the middle of the night....but for now I will just have to wait until it comes back...........

1 comment:

  1. Hello from the kampground! Thanks for stopping. I hate it when I have a dream and can't remember all of it. Niggles at my brain and then keeps me from sleeping as I try to "catch" that moment again.

    ReplyDelete