Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Springing into Summer

I love Spring...everything is blooming, the grass is getting greener, the birds are chirping...it's just a great time to get outdoors. I would enjoy the Spring much more if it would move at a slower pace....I would like an adjustment period..one month at 65 and then the next month at 70 then when summer hits.....hello 80's!! But, it never seems to work that way...tonight we had to break down and turn on the a/c because it got up to like 89 today and it was so hot in here you could barely breathe. Before the week's end it will be a high of 59. That's 30 degrees difference...I want my Spring but I want it at a gradual pace. Ease me into the new season...I need an adjustment period. Am I asking for too much?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa is it that bad there? Man, that's quite a bounce in temperature! Hang in there, summer will be here soon enough and then its nothing but sun and hot hot heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love summer...it just got a little too hot a little too fast.

    ReplyDelete