Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Company's Coming....

Why is it the words "company's coming" can get your house cleaned faster than lickety split!  All summer long I kept walking past the front entrance to my house and I would think I really need to pull those weeds.....but I would keep on walking. Well yesterday when I heard those words....whalah....they got pulled.  My whole house got tidied up within 1 hour and it was amazing how quickly me and the hubs could work to achieve the goal.  We decided that someone should call us once a month and say they are coming over......this would enable us to stay tidied up!!!  LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh. Same here. My husband and I have had that exact conversation many times. And, on a related note, my last house never looked so good as when we were selling it. We started to wonder, "Why are we moving?" lol

    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds familiar! I've had all kinds of things laying around just waiting for the call..;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. *heh* That made me chuckle. Those two words "company's coming" can get rid of the dust in my house faster than anything...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (BTW, you have word verification...) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still learning on here...how do I get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete