Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 6, Shore Bliss

On Day 6 we decided we wanted to eat at our favorite eatery in Barnegat, NJ...Kelly's Old Barney Restaurant...has by far the best Manhattan Clam Chowder EVER. Check it out:  http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=kelly%27s+old+barney+restaurant&fb=1&gl=us&hq=kelly%27s+old+barney+restaurant&hnear=Manahawkin,+NJ&cid=6657329880141686855

It was late in the afternoon when done but we decided to make a quick trip to the beach.  It always turns out that those quick trips are the best.  The water was crystal clear...it was low tide and you could go out forever.  I actually got in the water and it was sooo warm.  We stayed even after the lifeguards left sunning ourselves and just enjoying the beach itself.  That night we played Phase 10 card game and we all laughed so hard that I thought I was gonna pee myself.  It was a GREAT day and I slept like a log.  I just had to share with everyone the clarity of the water in the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment