Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sleep......a necessary thing...

We have had relatives in from out of town and it's been great seeing them and having some great late nights kibitzing together, sharing desserts, beers and a few good laughs.  There is nothing like it and I love seeing them.  My only problem is if I do not get proper sleep I am a cranky, tired, not well focused girl who is just drooping and dragging herself around which is where I am at right now.  The desire for sleep is so strong it is all I can think about.  I think about the comfort of my bed, the softness of my pillow, my favorite jammies, and my coziest covers.  My hubby says I am seriously sleep deprived.  Today is Wednesday but my plan already for the weekend includes sleep and naps and dozing and cat naps and more sleep.  And maybe some snoring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment