Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Faith

Sometimes you start to lose faith...faith in what you've believed in your whole life.   I guess that happens after having been dealt a few raw deals and then you ask yourself...how could this be when I have been nothing but a decent person my whole life.  I am not mean to people.  I wasn't losing faith in God but I was questioning what I always knew in my heart was true and that was ....spirits do exist.  A few words from naysayers and a few bad things happen in your life...and you wonder, you question..you doubt.  But then...a friend of mine told me about something that happened to her...and it restored that faith that I always felt so close and so grounded to.  Her father passed away this year...suddenly in her home.  The other day she came home and her Dad's towel and comb were sitting on her table.  It's only her and husband in her house now and neither one of them put it there.  Her kids, who are older, said it wasn't them either.  Wha...lah...faith restored...spirits exist and now and again proof that they are here with us comes to light.  I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. that's amazing. I love it when things like that happen and help me to slap myself in place again. I've had a few of those things happen to me and they truly are humbling. Glad you found the light.

    ReplyDelete