Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Paint it.....paint it.... (click here to hear the song)

Busy day today....ripped my whole bedroom apart and have painted it.  No, we did not paint it black....although that Rolling Stones song keeps ripping through my head as I use the roller up and down and side to side....and my back is screaming now!!  When we originally picked out this paint it had a beautiful olive glow to it...not dark olive..nice light green olive look to it.  After we started painting at 6 in the evening (long time prepping)....we were looking at the paint as though this could not possibly be the one we picked out.  It was in fact, the right one but once on....it looked more like army green.  I told my hubby our new alarm is going to be the trumpets blowing the revelry to get up!!  Now that the room is completely covered because we decided we were gonna like it and there was no turning back....I like it.  Either that....or it is just growing on me.  I promised my hubby once completely painted I would buy us a very nice bed spread and curtains that will make our room look wonderful and no army would even want to be in there.  :-)  New bed gets delivered tomorrow along with my new living room furniture...I am very excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment