Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

So as I began this Easter morning I was feeling bit low about my recent mourning (not having my Mom).  I came to realize that instead of feeling sad or bad...I would honor her.  In Easter days of past...my Mom would always make Kielbasi and Saurkraut for Easter....I decided to continue this time honor tradition.  Believe it or not...for some silly reason...it actually made me feel better.  Can I explain why?  NO.  I cannot.  It just did.  I just took the time to enjoy a beer....a beer in her honor....which is exactly what she would have done if she were here.  Her memory is with me everyday but on this special holiday it made me feel better to do something she always loved.  Mom...I miss you tons....you have tough shoes to fill but I will certainly try!  Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment